Write a book because you have something important to say. If you have a life story that inspires or information that you believe everyone in a particular niche needs to know, then do it.
– Guy Kawaski, New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author
I’ve self-published two non-fiction books through Amazon Createspace, and KPD Select (Kindle). The process can be rewarding, yet tedious. Let me walk you though the process of self-publishing your first book. I can help you avoid some of my rookie mistakes.
Consulting can include:
- Coaching/Accountability for manuscript completion,
- Advising on the setup of your Createspace account
- ISBN number
- Genre specific referral to designers for exterior and spine as well as editors
- Setting up royalty payments and distribution channels
- Buying in bulk and future editions of your work
- Social media/email marketing
- Book tour planning and execution